All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. I need help picking one...

ASSC It is!!! Thanks for your opinions guys .
  4. I need help picking one...

ASSC
  5. I need help picking one...

I just thought of it because he has some things for sale for 100-135$.
  6. I need help picking one...

I mean.. it's the other way around with re-sellers. People do it to make profit - not to lose money.
  7. I need help picking one...

The originals are about 200-350$. I thought this guy was a re-seller and made the price lower. Thanks for telling me!
  8. I need help picking one...

Not to mention that the price alone made it pretty obvious that it wasn't authentic.
  9. I need help picking one...

I'm going to try to get a pic with the assc hoodie
  10. I need help picking one...

Yea just checked right now the G was way to close to the M. Thanks for noticing.
  11. I need help picking one...

In case you aren't aware the bape jacket is fake.
  12. I need help picking one...

Didn't look at any of them, nor do I care what they look like. I just wanted to say you should get whatever you like, don't listen to anyone telling you anything negative. I might not agree with whatever you like but that doesn't mean it's wrong or bad too buy/wear it. At the end of the day you are the one who will be wearing it so who cares what everyone else thinks?
  13. I need help picking one...

Its finial witch one should i get https://item.mercari.com/gl/m34706274827/ https://item.mercari.com/gl/m70648624097/ Their on sale, i need to buy one quick o they will loose their price right now... I'm thinking of getting the bape hoodie what do you guys think?
  14. Write a word with the last letter above the word

(Im just gonna write 4 words at once) Stupid Dumbest Topic Created
  15. Write a word with the last letter above the word

Revive this topic.
  16. GFX Request

I'm the only graphic designer and I'm no web designer or coder. So unfortunately I cannot help you retrieve this information. @Motasem Sahle Alright then. As for why I responded late. I went on vacation from oct 14 - nov 9. So i'm trying to catch up on my lateness
  17. Earlier
  18. POST PICS OF YOURSELF HERE

Where the fuck did you get a pic of my mom
  19. POST PICS OF YOURSELF HERE

There was a time when I was a beautiful person.
  20. ra clan

Rejected for obvious reasons.
  1. Load more activity

About us

Renegade Army was established back in January 2011 and started off as a Counter Strike 1.6 community. The community has been expanding since then and has evolved from being a community solely focused on Counter Strike 1.6 to now being a Counter Strike: Global Offensive community as well.
Read more: click here

Contact Staff

UA-96037465-1