Renegade Army • Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sniperduck

Food you'll never eat

Sorry, if it's wrong forum for this, but seemed like best place.

I used to LOVE sushi, but about a year ago, I had a bad batch and had such bad food sickness that I had to go to the ER and stay at the hospital for 2 days. I won't go into description passed, that but the sushi was trying to escape by any means necessary ;]

I have tried it a hand full of times since, even at a similar place. I've also tried just eating vegetarian/fake sushi, and still gagged on it. The place I initially went to is still open and people still go there a lot, and it wasn't a local place, it was a fancy restaraunt downtown Chicago, so idk.

I will probably never eat sushi again because of this, but everything else is still fair game!

Sorry, if it's wrong forum for this, but seemed like best place.

I used to LOVE sushi, but about a year ago, I had a bad batch and had such bad food sickness that I had to go to the ER and stay at the hospital for 2 days. I won't go into description passed, that but the sushi was trying to escape by any means necessary ;]

I have tried it a hand full of times since, even at a similar place. I've also tried just eating vegetarian/fake sushi, and still gagged on it. The place I initially went to is still open and people still go there a lot, and it wasn't a local place, it was a fancy restaraunt downtown Chicago, so idk.

I will probably never eat sushi again because of this, but everything else is still fair game!

Nope, I've been eating it for years, just one bad experience caused my body to reject it, and the roll I had that night, was one that I've had from that place and other places before. California Roll, if you must know. I think my body is just rejecting it.

Nope, I've been eating it for years, just one bad experience caused my body to reject it, and the roll I had that night, was one that I've had from that place and other places before. California Roll, if you must know. I think my body is just rejecting it.

I ate Sushi once. From the grocery store. I hated it.

Maybe because it wasn't made in a restaurant, but until then, I will never eat Sushi again.

Tasted terrible!

I ate Sushi once. From the grocery store. I hated it.

Maybe because it wasn't made in a restaurant, but until then, I will never eat Sushi again.

Tasted terrible!