Renegade Army • Forums
Tiffany

Dust2 map update.

Posted (edited)

Estoy conectado a uno de mis servidores mirando a los jugadores.

Edited by Cassidy

Alright, that's it.

@Tiffany @Cassidy @Michael

This community shit's staff were able to see your IP on each of your posts and they all look the same, which means you're the same person spamming this topic

not only that you're spamming but you're insulting the community where you're an admin on.

complaining about anti-cheat and hackers while YOU'RE the admin

if anti-cheat had any good use we would not even need admins in our servers. cause then that would be pointless

Your admin has been removed as it has shown a huge risk on handing you such responsibilty.

Thank you for joining this community.

have a good day.

Our friend Tiffany doesn't give a shit because you removed the disgusting admin because this shitty community is useless all of you are useless go fuck losers

For what Tiffany is interested in that you removed the damn administrator who has this useless community. A while ago Tiffany left this shitty community because she was sorry this community never advances because of the useless and novice staff it has. But let me tell you what our friend Tiffany told me she said to all of you: sooner or later this community crap will collapse because Tiffany is going to take down all the servers that have this and even fill this website with viruses so that they lose all this useless community. do not forget the words of Tiffany piece of trash and losers. Now I say goodbye for all eternity until they never rot.

Troll harder kids

again posting with 2 diffrent account with the same IP address

this shitty community's still up since 2011.

or maybe it's shitty because of you, so lets whip off the shit stain off this community!