Renegade Army • Forums
Tiffany

Dust2 map update.

I was thinking of an update to the dust2 map, in a more elegant and striking style of play. since it is the only map in which it is played continuously. Here below I leave some screenshots of how the updated map would be.

20210502_203340.jpg

20210502_203407.jpg

20210502_203435.jpg

20210502_203541.jpg

20210502_203608.jpg

20210502_203629.jpg

Hi Tiffany, how are you? oh my I love that updated map is Fabulous. I wish you could install it on the server to enjoy much better it would be incredible. I know you and I know that you are a Genie in the Creation of all types of Plugins. I also know that you must have an infinite number of Plugins I would love for you to share it with us.

How are you Michael ??? Glad to hear that you liked the map so much, I only made this post to find out if people liked the supposed update. Since the installation of the map is owed by the owner of the community, I could pass the map to him so that he can install it on the server.

Hello my dear friend Tiffany ??? you know oh my I love this map is very elegant, as I wish they could install it on the server. I know that you would pass the map to them so that they can install it but that is up to them whether they want to or not. anyway you are the best thank you very much for teaching me how to create plugins in the amx studio.

Oh my, I'm also glad to know that you're okay. I have started to follow you on the forum, I hope you have received the request. I thank you so much for having taught me in the administration, which was a novice at that time in which we were in a community and the administrator had accepted me, which I thought the administrator would reject me but it was the opposite, they accepted me, for lucky you were to help me in the administration. Regarding the rank you have in this community, it is very little since you are Incredibly Wonderful in the management position. I remember that you had all the ranks of administrators.

they don't know Tiffany yet, that's why they gave her that position. Once they get to know it, they will realize the kind of Administrator they have added in their community. In addition, Tiffany would have to free herself and show them, everything that she could do in this community but it is up to her decision to do it or not.

Hello Cassie, how have you been? Nice to see you again. you can write to me privately in discord whenever you want. I will show you the new AMX MOD X MENU that I launched about 5 months ago. so you can install it on your servers whenever you want.

give her friend with pleasure I will write to you in discord. What's more, right now I'm going to write to you. I've been pretty good, I had changed my old discord because I had a lot of bot spam chats that came to me every time I left server groups. It was very annoying so I switched to another new and much more secure account. I did not know friend that you had launched a new AMX MOD X MENU I know that you must be one of the Best that can exist because you are the Best.

Hello @Wrath how are you? I havent seen you around for awhile! How's life Goin?