Sign in to follow this  
Godlike

Help ( game delay )

Godlike    182

I've noticed a certain delay in my game, around half a second.
I realize  more clearly when I am going to open a door, plant the C4 and when I try to change weapons. Sometimes I can't even change weapons! I press Q, nothing happens, in desperation I press the key again and the pistol comes and changes to the main weapon immediately. In that time, I already died.
I recorded these 2 demos ... the first recorded on the server and the second, playing alone on my PC, LAN. Almost the same thing
Does this delay happen to you ? Am I seeing things ???  If not, what could I do to reduce this delay ?

1.dem

2.dem 

finesse .    144

I didn't notice anything in the demos, you couldn't plant the bomb? I probably don't understand that part.

Since you said it is the same on LAN, I really don't know, but I would definitely not think it's related to the issues we are having with the server currently. 

Check your CPU/GPU/RAM usage when this is happening (leave a task manager running in the background then look at history after). I feel pretty sure that rates don't influence offline play, but it's possible your rates are messed up, it's possible for a rogue admin to change your settings without you knowing. Check your rates and go by this guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=126383209

Report back.

Godlike    182

Exactly ... I start planting C4 and suddenly stop because I'm out of the right place to plant it. As if the game was slow to be updated.  

This update is bothering me ... it happens to open doors, I approach it and it opens slowly. The movement of the door is not uniform ,  it is slow with small locks .

100% of the flashes make me blind. It is no use I turn my head, the player. Sometimes I run away and try to protect myself behind the wall but ... I'm always blind. It is as if I were not there, as if I were still in the previous scenario, as in demos when I try to plant C4.

When someone hits me, my player crashes (frezze) , I can't move for 1/2 sec, sometimes even in midair (jumping) , a shot freezes me , interrupting the jump ! 

I read about the rate, up and cm settings ... I've tried everything. The only difference is that, normally my ex_interp is 0.1. If I put in 0, cmdrate goes crazy. 

I do not believe it is an internet problem because I have the same problems played on LAN. 

I will  check  this CPU/GPU/RAM. maybe some of them are overloaded !!

About server ... 

The server the other day was really laggy. Perhaps because it is full. On this day I tested the route of my connection and it was normal,  140 ping but on the server was 240.

iSUCK cs1.6    268

I believe the guys working on the server (wrath wachi finesse) have figured some things out and solved a few of the problems as well.   If you notice anything else or do not see an improvement please let’s us know.   Thanks 

Wrath    539

is this still an issue or is it fixed? cause i did some change in the server and i noticed my rates getting stabilized, can you confirm please?

Godlike    182

My connection has been this way for two days. I'm searching to find out if the problem is on my internet or not. 

In my case, it's worse.

loss - 21 

choke - 7

de_dust20005.jpg

Edited by Godlike

Godlike    182

I have no more loss on the connection. I don't know if you were  change in the server that you made or because I installed an older driver on the network card.
Anyway, many players are still complaining about lag.

Edited by Godlike