Renegade Army • Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Godlike

Suggesting again

Suggestions:

1- Disable flash team . 

2- Change plugin semi-clipe . if you use the bind and unfortunately, release the key when you are in the same position as another player, both are locked. When the server is full, almost always someone from your team stops you.

3- Is there any way to disable / chatsettings? I configure it but the original settings come back later.

Edited by Godlike

1. YES!

2. I like semi-clip but it does have that bug now, I swear it didn't do this in the past. I want to keep semi-clip, but if we can't fix it I'd rather it stay how it is vs. removing it completely.

3. I have the same issue and I've mentioned it to Wrath but he's been busy with other things at the moment. Hopefully we will get a response here though.

Understand ... the semi clip is good. What I ask is that the type of plugin be changed or that it be activated automatically, without the need to press the E key so that you can cross the player. As the server has been with a lot of players, I have been playing by hitting the E key all the time. Depending on the situation, you cannot go back or forward . 

The plugin is good but not  this. My opinion ! 

1. if it's fine with others we can enable the old plugin we used to have

2. seems like it's semi clipped now

3. /chatsettings isn't a thing anymore, use /settings instead

just an update, wrath saw it in game regarding the semi-clip bug, so he will fix that. and yes, my vote is no team flash, at least for now. too many incompetent players that ruin it for everyone.

Flash team has been  disabled !! VERY GOOD !! Thanks  @Wrath !!!

And semi clip ? 

A doubt ... I used one of the AK-47's skins and realized that there is lag when I shoot. This does not happen when I am using normal weapons.
Did anyone notice that?

Yes, even wrath mentioned it is there when he was adding the skins.... it is supposedly just the animation, not the actual shooting, but there are a few bugs with the skins that do need to be addressed.

1. PLEASE!!!!

2. I actualy like semiclip and I use that bug as a way to auto boost me above some one, is pretty cool

3. Nothing to say