Renegade Army • Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iSUCK cs1.6

Community Rebuild

Due to the coronavirus keeping many people at home looking for something to do, we feel that this is a perfect time to rebuild this community. Counter-strike currently has DOUBLE the players it typically does, and we hope to capitalize on that by improving the experience for our players.

We will start with our dust2 24/7 server. Once we have a good feel for how it is going we will add the ZM server to the effort. Both servers are very important to the long term future of this community. Both have a very loyal following of players that will continue to come back if we do our part. 

For the next few months we will be putting forth a lot of time and effort into keeping our servers active, including many in-game changes/features. This means there will be a renewed need for admins to be active. Not only active on the servers but Discord and here as well. In the next few days and weeks to come we will be posting new rules/guidelines for all admins. No major changes, just some suggestions for our newer admins and the new admins that we hope will join the team here.

If you are an admin please continue to check out the website and Discord for updates. If you are a returning clan member or just a causal player visiting us for the first time, then welcome! Please join our Discord here to say hello, and leave us any feedback you may have. We will need the help of everyone to rebuild this great community. If you have friends that play, then please invite them to check us out. If you know older members that are no longer active then please invite them back. As many of you know this has always been a fun and exciting community. Lets all do our best to bring it back!

Just wanted to post a quick update on the community "rebuild".  

So far everything is going pretty well. We have had new players in the servers as well as old regulars returning!  The visitors to the website here is also up compared to a year ago.  This is completely in line with our goal of not only having great servers to play on but a community that is awesome!!! 

We now have several new players that are quickly becoming "regulars" on the servers and on the website/discord as well. Several have applied not only for membership but for admin positions too. As we continue this adventure we will always need good admins to continue making this a fun and fair place to play. We do want to encourage everyone to continue spreading the word. If you have friends that play invite them to come over and give us a try. If you know of anyone that would make a great addition to the team please refer him/her  to one of the council. 

There will be a some new guide lines regarding ban appeals, admins, and admin applications coming soon.  If you are already part of team please continue to check the website and discord for updates. 

Thank you to everyone for being a part of all of this!!!!   

hi mate, how are you? mi name is martin and I am always on the gungame server, if you search you will find that every day I am at least 2 hours playing on the server I'm tired of denying with hackers they are always people don't want to go play because of them I would like to become an admin and collaborate in cleaning these types on the server. What do I have to do to be an adm?

5 hours ago, martin said:

hi mate, how are you? mi name is martin and I am always on the gungame server, if you search you will find that every day I am at least 2 hours playing on the server I'm tired of denying with hackers they are always people don't want to go play because of them I would like to become an admin and collaborate in cleaning these types on the server. What do I have to do to be an adm?

Martin! Good to see you on the forums, welcome.

For admin please read these instructions and follow the link: http://renegade.army/forums/index.php?/announcement/4-application-form/

if you need language help, let us know.