Sign in to follow this  
HUMPTY

I am back my people!

Hello again my dear Comrades,

I haven't played CS for almost 2 years but I've been recently playing again in the GunGame server for the last two months or so. It is great to be back after dealing with so much stuff in my life (work, family, and work again). I see new names in the forum: Hello to you!

I remember that a while ago (almost 2 years ago) we were to come up with ideas to get more traffic in the the GG server but I am glad to see that is no longer the case. We have nice traffic in that server. I am extremely happy for that.

*We used to have music in our profiles, I guess that feature was removed to save space?

*What happened to the guy from Pakistan (Admin in Zombie) who was going to run away with a girl because their families were opposed to their relationship? I need closure.

See you in GG.

Humpty

Welcome back to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay.