fat4cat

Login Issue...

I've noticed recently that I'm not able to auto log on to the server (GUN GAME).  When I access the server I have to select, "/account", and go though the process. I've read the instructions, and this is what was placed this in the CS config file:   setinfo "rA_A" "FATCAT ******"

I know you also have to select "/account" a second time, and activate the "auto" login feature.  It seems that I always have to do it manually.   It wasn't till tried to bind a key for the login that I realized the mnemonics have to be incorrect as it never works.  Could you some assistance.  

Thanks !

you most likely have too many setinfos in your config.cfg

delete the useless ones then try again

ps: try not to share your account's password lol..

Oh that wasn't my password..... I just used an example with a made up one!  

I only have one setinfo. On my profile. 

I've tried deleting my config and let a new one get created. 

also you can add these things to autoexec.cfg once you have it exactly like you want, and set that to read only. then it will never change unless you want it to :)

that said I have also had issues with that system that I've never figured out.

Since I'm playing with Steam I have this bug too

PS: RENEGADE ARMY WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END.

Ok, there is something for sure for the auto login toggle.  In the menu you select 3 for auto login.  Its always turned off when I go back to check.

Edited by fat4cat

seems like steam login's getting the same issue forumkey login had before, basically if you do not access it after choosing enabled you wont get any issue but if you do you'd get back to disabling auto login, i'll have take a deep look into the plugin and find what's causing this.