Wicked_Son_963

Anti cheat , Puplic Servers.

I do not like cheating my friend @klaathax and I also do not like anyone using cheat in my server, all I do is try some cheat programs to find anti-cheat. I've sent in this article the most powerful anti-cheats software.

So, if I understand this correctly......you came on to our servers without knowing anyone.  And you used all of the hacks and after banned multiple times you kept coming back.  You are really trying to say that you did all of this to help us?

Why did you pick our server to do this?

• Thinking 1

That's possibly one of the dumbest excuses I've ever heard - and that's saying something. Congratulations.

• Haha 1

I see you're an expert at wallhacking and aimbotting

Also, i dont speak amxx, i speak only sma.

• Like 1

@Wrath

What file ".sma" do you need?

only 1 file without sma "anticheat_aim.amxx" i don't have it..

@klaathax  , @Lasse

In general, more unprotected servers are exposed to cheat activities, and I have not done anything in your other servers just. GG mod I've tried some AIMBOT & SPEED cheats only, and without forcing anyone, and as an apology to me about what I've done I upload anti-cheat files here, "I've been unbanned automatically I did not do anything to unban my IP", that's it,

Please do not think about it negatively.

A little advice......your ability to deflect and "lie" to yourself is not going to help you in real life.  

@klaathax

Lied? In any part of the subject you think I'm lying.

I don't think that you understand. 

If (and that's a big if) your intention was to help them secure their servers then you should have done things differently. You could've contacted one of the owners beforehand to explain the situation to see whether they needed your help.

Instead, you were caught using both aimbot and wallhack multiple time and furthermore, you were caught evading that ban several times as well. Any credibility that you might've had prior to this went straight out the window the second you were caught cheating. We have banned thousands upon thousands of players for doing the exact things that you have done. Every now and then these people will come up with different kind of "explanations" (read: excuses) for what they did - and that's exactly what this sounds like; yet another player caught cheating trying to make up an excuse as to why you did it.