Thank you for everything Lasse! Especially for reaching out to me when I was in a bad place that one time like 2 years ago. I truly appreciate that and the love you've shown this community. Best of luck with everything you plan to do! Also I'm pretty sure @Gotchu won't ever reveal this but he's probably bawling behind his monitor.

Congratulations @klaathax and @Honeybunny! As shmola said, RA is in great hands!

• Like 2

On 7/9/2018 at 5:00 PM, Lasse said:

Dealing with so many weirdos in CS:GO (I'm looking at you Krumzie, Jokur and Pika).

rude smh :( all the late nights last summer playing rocket league and l4d2 and u call me a weirdo SMH

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 6:09 AM, finesse . said:

You always amazed me with your commitment and ability to lead, and I know your legacy will continue through Honeybunny and klaathax (:

Thanks for everything you have done for the community and I hope you do find time to stay active :x I wish you luck in all of your current and future endeavors!

Thanks for the kind words - I appreciate it. I'm certain that they'll do great. 

Also, don't worry. I'm sure I'll still have time to carry you in L4D2 and whatnot every now and then. 

On 10/7/2018 at 7:35 PM, Bam Bam said:

bam bam  :) Lasse will go and we will be happy ...jk.  you always right in making decision for the community. hope you always fine and have a nice days with your fiance :) . hope to see you back soon dude.

Thanks man. I don't have a fiance as far as I'm aware but what do I know. :thinking:

On 10/7/2018 at 10:58 PM, shmola said:

thanks for everything lasse! i know this must have been a hard decision. rA will be in good hands!

<3

18 hours ago, RIS` said:

Thank you for everything Lasse! Especially for reaching out to me when I was in a bad place that one time like 2 years ago. I truly appreciate that and the love you've shown this community. Best of luck with everything you plan to do! Also I'm pretty sure @Gotchu won't ever reveal this but he's probably bawling behind his monitor.

Congratulations @klaathax and @Honeybunny! As shmola said, RA is in great hands!

No worries man. I might've stepped down from my role within the community but I'm always here if you need someone to talk to about whatever. 

You've been a great staff member throughout the years but more importantly a great friend. I hope that'll be able to continue. We should have another "Let's get on voice chat and play CS/Rocket League/L4D2 and scream at each other" again soon.

9 hours ago, Pikashoe said:

rude smh :( all the late nights last summer playing rocket league and l4d2 and u call me a weirdo SMH

Speaking of...

O4bkiMc.png 

... also you still owe me around a million daily snaps.

• Like 1

Thank you for everything Lasse and Im less sadened to read that you intend to stick around !

Jeg onsker dig det bedste my friend !

NOOOOOO

NOT FAIR LEAVING WHILE IM HIATUS, ILL KILL YOU!

• Like 1

still writing essays..... shud have made this into a book, something special for goodbye. list cud have been chapters.

bigger question is: still in Uni?

Well now that I am done crying over this, @Lasse Thanks for being a great leader to the community I had fun playing l4d2 and rocket league with you even tho I sucked at Rocket League you still kept playing with me. I hope that we could still play some games together I had fun with you around.

Edited by Err0r

On 7/11/2018 at 8:19 AM, RIS` said:

I mean he's still around :S

Oh wow, what did I miss here?!

You were a great owner @Lasse and you should be proud of what and how you did in rA. 

Wish @Honeybunny and @klaathax good luck.