Just a suggestions ...

There are 36 reports of hackers. I have been reporting for a month and nobody is banned.
My suggestion is to appoint someone a little more dedicated to the forum or that any admin could evaluate the demo, give his opinion, if idemo is clean or dirty, and, after that opinion, the person responsible for banning only added steam to the banned list .
In this way, it would not burden only one person.

http://renegade.army/forums/index.php?/forum/40-report-cheaters/

Edited by Godlike
  • Like 1

Hey Godlike, we will look into these demos and ban where the evidence is appropriate.

Of course the most logical thing would be for you to just come back to being admin again. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

My suggestion ... any Head Admin could help . He would watch the demo and do an analysis.. clean or dirty. Of course this would help a lot and there would be more participation from the other members.

• Like 1

I agree with GODLIKE, they have to watch the demos and ban the permanent IP so they do not play again in Renegade Army

BY: BRAN :) 

We used to have a group of demo reviewers. I think it got lost in the shuffle when we changed a lot of staff, etc.

We could try bringing it back if we have some volunteers? 

@Honeybunny It would be great, because we would not have to ban them again.

For : BRAN :parrot: