Sign in to follow this  
corsi

Help!

About 2 weeks ago, my cs went to shit. I went from getting 100 fps to now I get 4 fps in game, not even playable. I reinstalled steam, still having issues, I did a windows update, still having issues, I checked my gfx card, still having issues. Everything else on my PC runs fine, except steam. Anyone have suggestions or ideas on how to fix this please share!

Thanks

Which Operating System are you running? Did you recently updated/format your PC? If that so, did you installed the correct driver for your graphic card?

Windows 10 recently updated, i checked the driver for any updates and it says it has the most up to date version. mind you my gfx is old. radeon 4300/4500 HD

I don't have any Graphic card, so... Don't worry about it, lol. I'd suggest to look for your GC driver in its website. Go for the brand/model ID and download it. Try to disable/re-install it, since Windows install a generic driver so you can configure your machine. That's normal when installing Windows from scratch or at least, updating it from other versions.