RIS`

[EVENT] 1v1 Scoutzknivez Tournament

20 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Time for another event!

For those who don't know what scoutzknivez is, it's a game mode where you are only given a scout on a specific map and have to kill the opposing player with gravity set to 220/150 and airaccelerate set to 1000 (basically makes you go woosh in the air and fly around).

As the title says, this will be a 1v1 Scoutzknivez knockout tournament. Registered players will randomly be sorted into pairs and will then face off.  
This event will have a limit of 16 participants. (You can still post below and register or RSVP on the Calendar, if by chance the registered player count reaches 32 then we'll be able to incorporate everyone, otherwise the first 16 players will proceed to play in the tournament.) ((might update that))

Details:

Server IP: 198.12.64.188:27025
Password: Will be sent to the participants with instructions either on discord or through PM.
Map: scoutzknivez
Date/Time: 16th December, Saturday, 9PM UTC

Prize will be announced!
Cheers!

Players Registered:
1. lola shmola
2. Lasse
3. LiquidBullets
4. iSUCK
5. Arash
6. Nhuck
7. Wachi
8. AnnaLee
9. Ozys

On 12/8/2017 at 7:49 AM, Gotchu said:

U intentionally set these events when I'm not available. I hate u. 

I was going to do a bhop event first, but thought I'd save that for you <3