Lasse

Staff Update #11

Hey guys,

We have had a few resignations as well as a fair amount of promotions since the last staff update. 

Promotions:

@Wachi has been promoted to Council.

@Godlike has been promoted to Head Admin.

@Liquidbullets has been promoted to Head Admin.

@Gotchu has been promoted to Global Admin.

@Bam Bam (previously known as Ali) has been promoted to Global Admin.

@AnnaLee has been promoted to Global Admin.

@finesse . has been re-promoted to Global Admin.

@San_Cvander has been promoted to Senior Admin.

@lola shmola has joined the staff team as Trial Admin in the Dust 24/7 server.

Demotions:

None.

Resignations:

@klaathax has stepped down from his Council position as he will be busy focusing on IRL commitments. He has been an incredibly important part of the staff team and we thank him for everything that he has done for the community. He will still be active within the community to some extent and we hope to see him fully return to the Council team at some point in the future.

@MaGNuM has decided to resign from his Senior Admin position due to IRL commitments taking up most of his time. He did a solid job as an admin and we wish him nothing but the best with his future endeavors.  

@Kill_Em_All has been removed from the staff team for the time being. He will be too busy with work (possibly till the end of 2017) to commit to the community. He will, of course, be more than welcome to return to the team if he should want to when he has the time. 

@FriedPotato has resigned from his Senior Admin + Server Manager position. We thank him for being a part of the staff team and wish him good luck with everything.

• Like 9

yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!        well congratulation for all those promotions! well all are indeed deserving. happy for all. congraz once  again to all.

thanks @Lasse , I am happy about that.

• Like 3

Congratulations all        Great job     Especially Godlike    Talk about coming on board and being a major help    AMAZING    

Edited by iSUCK cs1.6
  • Like 2

Good luck to everyone who resigned! I wish yall the best!

As for the promotions, I'm really excited and happy with this bunch! Congratulations to everyone!!! :D

Congratulations to everyone promoted! Sad to see @klaathax go, one of the oldest and the best admins in this community. Thank you for everything you've helped us with Klaathax, hope to see you around some time. @FriedPotato aw man you too? Hope I see you around soon! Thanks for everything!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@klaathax take care man. Although we didnt interact much, I remember you've always been around as long as I can remember.

Much appreciate your hard work and time invested in this community. You are welcome back and hope to see you in the future :)

Congrats everyone!

• Like 3

Congratz all esp. my bitch @Wachi who has shown tremendous commitment to this community

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arash said:

Congratz all esp. my bitch @Wachi who has shown tremendous commitment to this community

Still a fkin rats changer boi