Renegade Army • Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lasse

Staff Update #10

Congrats on @Lasse becoming an owner while I was gone, however I cannot take you seriously with the whole floating Kanye's head. 

27 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Hey guys,

We have had quite a few changes to the staff team since the last staff update. 

Promotions:

@IItzFaithYT has been promoted to 'Trial Admin' in the Zombie server.

@sakula has been promoted to 'Admin' in the Dust 24/7 server.

@AnnaLee has been promoted to 'Senior Admin'.

@Eddy Spaghetti has been promoted to 'Senior Admin'.

@Zer0virusx has returned to the staff team as 'Senior Admin'.

@Gotchu has returned to the staff team as 'Senior Admin'.

Demotions:

@.jen has been demoted due to inactivity (mainly on the forum and partly in game).

@Drawka has been demoted due to inactivity (mainly in game and partly on the forum).

@finesse . has been moved from 'Global Admin' back to 'Senior Admin'. He will as such still be admin in all of the servers and will still be the 'Server Manager' of the Surf server. He might very likely return to the 'Global Admin' team in the future when he has some more spare time to commit to the servers.

Resignations:

@Plato has decided to resign and was eventually banned from the forum later on. I wish the situation would have ended differently but due to certain circumstances, we (The Head Admins, Council, Developers and myself) all came to an agreement that this was the only solution to an unfortunate situation. Anyone interested in knowing what happened can contact Plato about it. No matter what there is no denying that Plato has done a lot of positive things for the community and for that we thank him and wish him the best of luck with his future endeavors. 

I highly appreciate taking the role as Senior admin for returning back into the community. 

25 minutes ago, Gotchu said:

Congrats on @Lasse becoming an owner while I was gone, however I cannot take you seriously with the whole floating Kanye's head. 

It's quite "disturbing" but who cares lmao..

2 minutes ago, Zer0virusx said:

I highly appreciate taking the role as Senior admin for returning back into the community. 

It's quite "disturbing" but who cares lmao..

He cares that I care :)