Renegade Army • Forums
Gotchu

Request > Deathmatch server changes

@Gotchu

Hi, I just want you to know that the ammo refill update on the server is "on progress"....

the plugin file is uploaded, just still having issue loading it up.

I have played a little with mapchoice.ini (list of maps that can appear for vote)

Ive added 2 new lines with de_dust2 so it pop up more often along with inferno-dust

4 minutes ago, AnnaLee said:

@Gotchu

Hi, I just want you to know that the ammo refill update on the server is "on progress"....

the plugin file is uploaded, just still having issue loading it up.

I have played a little with mapchoice.ini (list of maps that can appear for vote)

Ive added 2 new lines with de_dust2 so it pop up more often along with inferno-dust

Thank you so much! Much appreciated!

As im writing this, each frag you make in DM refiils your magazine automatically.

Wrath deserves some credits since the existing plugin we found had some compatibility issue and he fixed that up !

Regarding the whole map thing I was thinking that once in a while I could swith the mapchoice.ini from what it is right now to a more classic mapset dust1-2/inferno/aztec...

I would change back and forth from time to time

1 hour ago, AnnaLee said:

As im writing this, each frag you make in DM refiils your magazine automatically.

Wrath deserves some credits since the existing plugin we found had some compatibility issue and he fixed that up !

Regarding the whole map thing I was thinking that once in a while I could swith the mapchoice.ini from what it is right now to a more classic mapset dust1-2/inferno/aztec...

Whos @Wrath? I dont know anyone important named wrath.

Edited by Gotchu

3 hours ago, AnnaLee said:

as long as you keep snow and iceworld lol i waited a long time for those LOL :P

@AnnaLee can these requirements be installed?

• ''bulletdamage'' to see how much damage you do?
  • ''doublejump'' to reach high places.  
  • ''parachute'' the parachute - Throwing you from a high place, instead of dying you use parachutes. Pressing the 'E', key before dying a painful fall.

double jump and parachute on a DM?? :(

Personally dont like double jump cause I use mousewheel to jump, it gives me like low gravity jump. And point of DM is to run quick, not camp so I would question those :(

4 hours ago, Gotchu said:

double jump and parachute on a DM?? :(

Personally dont like double jump cause I use mousewheel to jump, it gives me like low gravity jump. And point of DM is to run quick, not camp so I would question those :(

i agree with gotchu no doublejump please lol

17 hours ago, Gotchu said:

Whos @Wrath? I dont know anyone important named wrath.

Just someone who's working on your requests and fixes in this community 24/7 :kappa:

@MaGNuM

Is the settings for the fy_iceworld is okay regarding the random spawning ?

i think fy_snow is fun because its team spawning