Sign in to follow this  
IItzFaithYT

School Is Approaching....

Summer break is about to end in a few days and my birthday is on the 15th witch is 2 days when school starts *_*. I'm going to make these last 7 days with you guys playing in the servers and  calling each other names. Wrath.... I'm not leaving or taking any breaks from the forums or servers. I'm not going to be active for 6 hours everyday and in the afternoon got to finish school work witch will make me go on in the forums like at 11pm or 12am witch is were I start to  get sleepy. I will try my best to stay active and might even skip school. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

• Like 1

Uhh staying active is one thing, but don't skip school just for the sole reason of being active. Your dedication is appreciated but school is more important. 

• Like 4

don't miss school and homework that should be your first priority , in free time instead of hanging out with friends play cs lol.. or Rocket launcher  :P 

• Like 1