RIS`

[EVENT] 1v1 Deagle Tournament!

24 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Time for another event!

As the title says, this is a 1v1 deagle knockout tournament. Registered players will randomly be sorted into pairs and will then face off.  
This event will have a limit of 16 participants. (You can still post below and register, if by chance the registered player count reaches 32 then we'll be able to incorporate everyone, otherwise the first 16 players will proceed to play in the tournament.)

The player that reaches a score of 6 first progresses to the next round and so on until the final round. Final round will be the first to reach 10!

Details:

Server IP: 198.12.64.188:27025
Password: Will be sent to the participants with instructions either on discord or through PM.
Map: aim_map_deagle
Date/Time: 6th August, Sunday, 9 PM UTC. 

If players do not show up on time, they will be immediately disqualified.
Prize(s) will be announced!

Post below to enter the event!

Players:

1. Lasse
  2. Nour Sahle
  3. Category RKO
  4. Plato
  5. Beam
  6. San_Cvander
  7. Motasem Sahle
  8. Nhuck
  9. AnnaLee
  10. Enlil
  11. Artificial Intelligence 
  12. Golden
  13. _cat_
  14. iSUCK
  15. LHS

I wish i could join but i can't... Damn pc and school :( Gl tho to everyone who will join the event