The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Gotchu

Q > Chicago

Herro~ long time no see for the senior members :)

Nice to see forum still strong, cannot believe Lasse became owner lol.

I got couple questions to ask for any of those who are familiar or are from Chicago. Im visiting on first week of Sept for 3 days ish. Was wondering whats fun around there, must go/check out place, must try food.. etc.

I was told Chicago's hotdogs are quite signature but had more of negative(?) reviews saying its just mehhh, same with the Chicago pizza.. Any recommendations?

So far, Im planning on visiting Navy Pier, the Bean, Sears tower, John Hancock tower, maybe canal tour...

Also got question regarding about subway system. Read about CTA (http://www.transitchicago.com/travel_information/fares/default.aspx?source_quicklinks=1).

Says for Day pass, it needs to be loaded onto Ventra transit account? What are those?

I'll hold some questions for future, but lets start with these if anyone can answer it :(

Thanks!

Sup bro! Why Chicago? Visit Boston !

5 hours ago, Arash said:

Sup bro! Why Chicago? Visit Boston !

Haha, Chicago isnt too far from where I live, and it was on our go-to list. Boston I'll prob visit somewhere down the road. Too many places to go to T__T...

Im visiting Korea first time in 19 yrs this winter LOL. On Feb, Whistler Vancouver. Im gonna be fking broke....

3 minutes ago, Gotchu said:

Haha, Chicago isnt too far from where I live, and it was on our go-to list. Boston I'll prob visit somewhere down the road. Too many places to go to T__T...

Im visiting Korea first time in 19 yrs this winter LOL. On Feb, Whistler Vancouver. Im gonna be fking broke....

Yea.. I'll try to visit Vancouver later this year. Maybe Montreal too..

Chicago, I've only been to the Beans and downtown. I had Chicago pizza too. I don't like pizza anyway so nothing special imo

1 hour ago, Arash said:

Yea.. I'll try to visit Vancouver later this year. Maybe Montreal too..

Chicago, I've only been to the Beans and downtown. I had Chicago pizza too. I don't like pizza anyway so nothing special imo

Montreal? I live there! However, New York is pretty nice.

10 hours ago, FriedPotato said:

Montreal? I live there! However, New York is pretty nice.

New York is nice to visit. It's pretty shit to live in. Unless u make 500k+ a year

Hey Gotchu Dann what's up mate long time.

Come play 1.6 some time! Enjoy Chicago, cheers!

I used to live in Chicago long time back!!! there are many places to visit  (resturanant , awesome parks, dimelight cities (  i.e aliena ) , but they are not that famous or I can say tourist spots!!

willis tower  or 360 Chicago  is definitely too go stuff  which is there in your list  , it has fastest elevator in north America!!! speed is amazing!!!!

and who will miss the opportunity to eat wonderful food like deep dish pizzas and Italian beef!!

you should be foodie man!!

10 hours ago, San_Cvander said:

I used to live in Chicago long time back!!! there are many places to visit  (resturanant , awesome parks, dimelight cities (  i.e aliena ) , but they are not that famous or I can say tourist spots!!

willis tower  or 360 Chicago  is definitely too go stuff  which is there in your list  , it has fastest elevator in north America!!! speed is amazing!!!!

and who will miss the opportunity to eat wonderful food like deep dish pizzas and Italian beef!!

you should be foodie man!!

I am a foodie! Suggest me some! On Sept 2-3 there's a Lobster fest going on by Navy Pier, Im heading there. LOL.

I heard chicago hotdogs / pizzas ARENT amazing, so im not sure if its worthwhile :(

@Plato Heyy! Wow so many old members still active on RA hahah. I jumped in yesterday and really really rarely, but its always empty :(

@Gotchu that mention fail, you have to click the persons name :hurr:

But awesome man Lasse has done amazing with keeping the Forums/Servers alive, not to mention boosting, Honeybunny and others, but, hit that 1.6, get some /skins xD Lol cheers mate I'll play on the weekend probably. P'z