The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

MaGNuM

Deathmatch Maps

19 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, FriedPotato said:

For some reason, the bots does not spawn in snow3. I have to change the map for them to spawn.

i know right! i really miss the original snow and the original iceworld very small action packed maps especially on deathmatch and i honestly think they would improve activity on the server alot of people (myself included) prefer the original maps!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaGNuM said:

i know right! i really miss the original snow and the original iceworld very small action packed maps especially on deathmatch and i honestly think they would improve activity on the server alot of people (myself included) prefer the original maps!!!

Yeah Indeed.. Also, if by any chance, can you add De_Cpl_mill @RIS`

 Thanks in advance.

Edited by FriedPotato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your requests has been noted guys as soon as we have access to the server we will let you know

@FriedPotato @MaGNuM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnnaLee said:

Your requests has been noted guys as soon as we have access to the server we will let you know

@FriedPotato @MaGNuM

cool thankyou

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lasse can we have some input here how do they get access to the server to add the maps? dont want to be pushy or anything just following up :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MaGNuM said:

@Lasse can we have some input here how do they get access to the server to add the maps? dont want to be pushy or anything just following up :D

They were given access day or two ago. They'll probably need some time to get used to everything. If it's anything urgent then @Wrath can probably get it done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

They were given access day or two ago. They'll probably need some time to get used to everything. If it's anything urgent then @Wrath can probably get it done.

no its not urgent @Wrath at all i was just wondering if they had access to add the maps thanks alot!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-07-14 at 1:37 PM, MaGNuM said:

crackhouse is a decent map tho lol

Thank me for that one :hurr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FriedPotato @MaGNuM @RIS`

ok so Ive uploaded iceworld and cpl_mill, we will test them by tomorrow

yes, we will add few bots for FY maps (as soon as we find the command) we should agree on a number...

just to keep you up to date guys :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


About us

Renegade Army was established back in January 2011 and started off as a Counter Strike 1.6 community. The community has been expanding since then and has evolved from being a community solely focused on Counter Strike 1.6 to now being a Counter Strike: Global Offensive community as well.
Read more: click here

Mega Footer Links

Follow us on Social Media

Contact Staff