The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

MaGNuM

Deathmatch Maps

19 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, FriedPotato said:

For some reason, the bots does not spawn in snow3. I have to change the map for them to spawn.

i know right! i really miss the original snow and the original iceworld very small action packed maps especially on deathmatch and i honestly think they would improve activity on the server alot of people (myself included) prefer the original maps!!!

1 hour ago, MaGNuM said:

i know right! i really miss the original snow and the original iceworld very small action packed maps especially on deathmatch and i honestly think they would improve activity on the server alot of people (myself included) prefer the original maps!!!

Yeah Indeed.. Also, if by any chance, can you add De_Cpl_mill @RIS`

Thanks in advance.

Edited by FriedPotato

Your requests has been noted guys as soon as we have access to the server we will let you know

@FriedPotato @MaGNuM

Just now, AnnaLee said:

Your requests has been noted guys as soon as we have access to the server we will let you know

@FriedPotato @MaGNuM

cool thankyou

@Lasse can we have some input here how do they get access to the server to add the maps? dont want to be pushy or anything just following up :D

10 minutes ago, MaGNuM said:

@Lasse can we have some input here how do they get access to the server to add the maps? dont want to be pushy or anything just following up :D

They were given access day or two ago. They'll probably need some time to get used to everything. If it's anything urgent then @Wrath can probably get it done.

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

They were given access day or two ago. They'll probably need some time to get used to everything. If it's anything urgent then @Wrath can probably get it done.

no its not urgent @Wrath at all i was just wondering if they had access to add the maps thanks alot!!

On 2017-07-14 at 1:37 PM, MaGNuM said:

crackhouse is a decent map tho lol

Thank me for that one :hurr:

@FriedPotato @MaGNuM @RIS`

ok so Ive uploaded iceworld and cpl_mill, we will test them by tomorrow

yes, we will add few bots for FY maps (as soon as we find the command) we should agree on a number...

just to keep you up to date guys :D