The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

MaGNuM

Deathmatch Maps

19 posts in this topic

@Wrath @Lasse i have taken a liking to the deathmatch server, i have had numerous requests for train and for the original fy_snow and fy_iceworld some small fast paced maps make for a ton of action is this something that is possible please and thanks?

thanks for your consideration on this matter 

Sounds logical. I would like to hear what @AnnaLee and @RIS` think though.

5 hours ago, MaGNuM said:

@Wrath @Lasse i have taken a liking to the deathmatch server, i have had numerous requests for train and for the original fy_snow and fy_iceworld some small fast paced maps make for a ton of action is this something that is possible please and thanks?

thanks for your consideration on this matter 

Yeah that will be cool. :)

Actualy we have fy_rio and fy_snow3 that has not bot in it. 

de_train is in the list of nominations and i dont remember seeing it in the server  votemap suggestions.

I dont know fy_iceworld, i will always be positive about adding maps

The mapcycle is messed up, I honestly don't know what's wrong with it but the server changes to maps that aren't in the cycle.

Right now, the mapcycle.txt file contains:

de_dust2
de_inferno
de_nuke32
de_dust
de_aztec

but for some reason maps like crackhouse and rio keep coming into rotation. I have no idea why.

7 hours ago, RIS` said:

The mapcycle is messed up, I honestly don't know what's wrong with it but the server changes to maps that aren't in the cycle.

Right now, the mapcycle.txt file contains:

de_dust2
de_inferno
de_nuke32
de_dust
de_aztec

but for some reason maps like crackhouse and rio keep coming into rotation. I have no idea why.

crackhouse is a decent map tho lol

My guess would be that it is because those maps are the most nominated by players maybe

@RIS` @AnnaLee can we add fy_iceworld ans fy_snow not snow3 pretty please <3 (with bots)

For some reason, the bots does not spawn in snow3. I have to change the map for them to spawn.