Sign in to follow this  
`miku.

hi

32 posts in this topic

Aye welcome back. Are you a topkek like wrath too? We definitely need more Wrath here. Btw my parents wanted me to become a doctor (classic asian parents), but like your sibling, Im not really good with blood so I will be taking physics in uni. Word of advice, never trust any potato you meet online, that potato is a weeb, he can remember all the character names from 20 different anime (I heard he likes to play huniepop too :kappa:)

Edited by Ozys

Welcome back miku! We didn't really interact much but it's nice to see an old face. Hope you have a great time here.

Edited by RIS`

15 hours ago, FriedPotato said:

Lmao. No. I've seen some ecchi. Not a fan of it. I'd say, Action,Seinen,psychological,some romance, gore,mystery and etc.

OOOH. I'm not either, well... unless it's REALLY REALLY good then maybe. Ahh, cool. I like Romance, Shoujo, Mystery (If it's good, most of them are horrible), Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Yuri, Yaoi, and so forth. I dislike Horror, gore, seinen... but more so, I'll still watch it but not a fan of it.

15 hours ago, Lasse said:

Everyone mispronounces my name. I think it's more because of you being active on the Teamspeak / vent server back in the day. In fact I remember us having a semi deep private conversation for multiple hours one night.

I think at one point, I almost got your name right but then we argued one time and we stopped being friends. I remember it as clear as day. Those deep conversations were so deep that I don't even remember what it was about xD

15 hours ago, Wrath said:

WELCOME BACK NOOBIE!

Oh, it's my little boy. How you been? :D

10 hours ago, iSUCK cs1.6 said:

guess i am a little late to this.... but welcome back.  I always think that it is really great that people, for lack of a better word, refind this community.   i look forward to getting to know you!!!!!

You're not late, I only recently came back. But thanks, for the welcome back. I'm surpised you don't know who I am. Because I know who you are. (Not know know, but I recall).

4 hours ago, RIS` said:

Welcome back miku! We didn't really interact much but it's nice to see an old face. Hope you have a great time here.

Thank you rissy! Yes we did. I made fun of you. Anyways, thanks I'll try.

6 hours ago, Ozys said:

Aye welcome back. Are you a topkek like wrath too? We definitely need more Wrath here. Btw my parents wanted me to become a doctor (classic asian parents), but like your sibling, Im not really good with blood so I will be taking physics in uni. Word of advice, never trust any potato you meet online, that potato is a weeb, he can remember all the character names from 20 different anime (I heard he likes to play huniepop too :kappa:)

Thanks for welcome back. What do you mean by topkek like wrath? Well, asians parents are like that, it's all for one and one for MONEY! I, too, don't like gorey/bloody things but gotta live with it. I have blood in my body xD. The last potato I trusted betrayed me so I'm good. But thanks for reminding me :kappa:

Welcome again @`miku. as Designer. 

#girl lOl. 

@BLaCK-D3V!L Thanks for the welcoming.

??? Is it a big deal for a girl to be on here?

19 hours ago, corsi said:

need more women in our gaming community, welcome

I see. This community used to have a lot of them back then. But everyone moved on. And thanks for welcoming.

18 hours ago, Err0r said:

Hey, Welcome back, hope we can play some games together.

49396089.jpg

Thanks, I mostly play garry's mod and if I feel like it, I play cs 1.6 

I'm pretty sure the young grasshopper would be you, not me :P

I play overwatch (bots because if I can't defeat bots then how do I expect to fight real players???), smite, warface, stuff and so forth.

@Enlil Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I am Chinese as I've mentioned in my intro. 

Edited by `miku.