The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Sign in to follow this  
`miku.

hi

32 posts in this topic

I thought long and hard about this because I did made one last year but then I vanished into thin air. :ph34r:

As many of you do not know who I am while others do. I joined here 2012 (as said date of registration). The first server was knife arena after Quick-Gaming, ZombiesOnWeed, and MysticDeath like went awol/shut down. Most of you probably don't know what the hell these communities are but they were one of the bigger communities back in the day. Since this website was remade and lost a tons of record from the previous forums, but I'm not new at all. I may be new to servers that did not exist back then but overall I'm not new. I was a former new admin here for Knife arena but after promotion to junior admin with an addition to dust and gun game servers, I did not stay for long. I left on summer of 2014 due to the beginning of college. As of some of you know, renegade used to have a minecraft server. The previous owner, Hatch, handed the ownership to a friend of mine and I. Totally advertising xD but anyways, I was a forum moderator and a secret mod on the Minecraft server as well. What is a secret mod? I basically sit in spawn and watch idiots become idiots. Pretty much 2 face idiots that are trying to apply for staff position. The only time I'd ever used my power was when someone was literally fly hacking and these usually happens when there's no staff on excluding myself or any hidden staff. 

More about me, and me, and me. :kappa:

My name's Sally and most people recognize me as Shally or miku. I don't care what you call me, but due to my new name I've been using... You can call me either Derpy, Bae (Poop), or Petals. I'm 22 years old but I act like an immature child to feel young in a different way. I'm part of a different community... More like, multiple ones. I love anime and manga, but I'm no weeaboo or otaku. Why? It's the same thing that I love cartoons/books/shows/etc (american), so am I a Ameraweeb? I work as a customer service at a flooring warehouse, I do lots of random things since pretty much I'm like a dumpster of work. My favorite color is Black, but it does not mean I like black people, no offense intended. I'm not racist since 78% of my friends are African Americans or just plain ole black people. I am Chinese but I do not read or write in my own language because my parents never taught me or my siblings to. I have two siblings, a mother, a father, and a sister-in-law. Why did I include my sister-in-law? Well... She's practically in my life for nearly all my years till I was 7 years old. My two siblings is one older brother (obviously), and the other is a younger brother. My older brother resumed school to change major or to add-in a major, he was previously a computer technician but since in Texas (Houston), we're primarily computer techs so no jobs are available here for that position, very rare to get it. My younger brother is majoring Dentistry originally doing literal doctor degree at the hospital but he can't handle blood/gore so he changed his major. I'm majoring in accounting. 

Uhh, so uh yeah, want to know more? Ask me questions. Thanks.

Glad to see my bae back :x Hiiiiiiii welcome back! I'm sure you came back because of me right? :x 

1 hour ago, BeaM.26 said:

Glad to see my bae back :x Hiiiiiiii welcome back! I'm sure you came back because of me right? :x 

kek, thanks. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sure. just uhh keep your mind wild.

1 hour ago, Nour Sahle said:

Welcome back, bro 

Thanks, bro.

Was it raidcall or vent where we would troll the hell out of you. Tothyy and Hatch would tease you :hurr:

32 minutes ago, BeaM.26 said:

Was it raidcall or vent where we would troll the hell out of you. Tothyy and Hatch would tease you :hurr:

Uh, I doubt it was toothyy. After he got a girlfriend, he pretty much ignored everyone or moved on. But after I left, I do not know what happened to him afterwards. As for hatch, I am pretty sure despite his sexual harassment :P I was the one making fun of him. But I do recall the trolling from you guys.

1 minute ago, CATEGORYRKO said:

WELCOME BACK........

........ thanks.....

Welcome back. I myself, love anime, manga as well. It's not the same as a weeb. However, sometimes, from time to time I stop watching anime and I switch. I live in Canada right now. I used to live in bulgaria for about 12/13 years, I've been living in Canada for 4 years, this will be my 5th. Nice to meet you!

nice to see such a old member back (petals ) !! hopefully you would design something interesting for me like you did for beam .... dancing banana!!!