Sign in to follow this  
San_Cvander

PICKING UP DROPPED AWP

12 posts in this topic

HELLO ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE.

Need some suggestions what everyone thinks about picking up the dropped AWP?

Most of the time in dust 2 or any , we easily kill (atleat I lol ) mid CT AWPER , so after so much of hard work we should be able to pick up his AWP which we deserve!!!! ( if I get that awp with skin , what else I want to be alive :P )

Just suggestion needed , about that kind of plugins @Wrath @Wachi

Have a good  day you 'all !!!!

Thanks!!!

We blocked picking up the AWP for some obvious reasons:

• Avoid the AWP campers (3 rounds of cooldown to get one).
  • Getting massive AWP's in game when someone gets killed.
  • Pro players sometimes are a bit douchey and keep playing as much as they can with the AWP and the rookie players will leave the server (We need the users to stay in the server, lol).

Ye, if we let ppl pick up dropped awps, the whole point of not letting ppl buy awp every round goes away

1 hour ago, Arash said:

Ye, if we let ppl pick up dropped awps, the whole point of not letting ppl buy awp every round goes away

but at the end there will be one awper anyways not like multiple awaper!!! ( hopefully that guy should not be pro, so others can pick up too ) lol

2 hours ago, Wachi said:

We blocked picking up the AWP for some obvious reasons:

• Avoid the AWP campers (3 rounds of cooldown to get one).
  • Getting massive AWP's in game when someone gets killed.
  • Pro players sometimes are a bit douchey and keep playing as much as they can with the AWP and the rookie players will leave the server (We need the users to stay in the server, lol).

hahaha ! ! wachi I  super liked 3rd points ...

but rookie player will develop the skills after the multiple death , how to attack awaper , and dam then no player will ever use AWP again :) ( that's the + point)

As my way I can't play without AWP in dust 2 or other. 

I always use AWP in server like PRO AWPER lOl. 

But never needed  to picking up a dropped AWP :thinking:

Causes me, Because they do not have problems. In staying all night in a corner waiting for you to pass there.

3 hours ago, Wachi said:

Avoid the AWP campers (3 rounds of cooldown to get one).

2 hours ago, San_Cvander said:

but at the end there will be one awper anyways not like multiple awaper!!! ( hopefully that guy should not be pro, so others can pick up too ) lol

Yes there will, cause you will have the picked up one, and he will buy another in a round or two. 

The awp limiter is pretty nice. I do with tho, /awp bought the awp and armor at least. Its a pain to rush when you have to type /awp and also buy armor. I know its picky...so, 

TL;DR awp is fine how it is imo, never is a server greifed with awpers

ok I do agree with most of wachi and arash  reason for limiting AWP

BUT can we get rid of these command say /awp to get AWP instead just we can use normal AWP menu, save lot of time for people who rush like hell

say / awp sometimes takes lot of time, and that 3 to 4 sec are very important for RUSH!!! ( I know we can use console up/down keys for previous used commands , but we have lot of commands already used ) :P