Sign in to follow this  
Chosen One

To all the boys i (love) played before..

Ooops!! I guess i'm in the right section? if not kindly move this topic alright..? btw its me again Chosen One from Philippines(hello to all Filipino RA members out there) the most active & very handsome guy here around 2012 to 2013 i think until 2014? i'l make this short i just want to say hello to everyone since i'm gone & i hope u  guys still remember me? :) specially to other Ex-Admin like me! Urggh..h where are u now guys? how's life? Still here? if not Come & visit again this forum then share some cool story... 

Gay Lasse my Ex boyfried Congrat's again for making this Community Strong ,Bigger & still alive ,Good job Keep it up & More power Hatch(Bakla)its very nice that u choose the right person & ofcourse Lasse did the right way by the help also of other staff. hmm..m How are you? Gotchu (DanN`), Billaboi frm Canada, Eithain, RIS, Ch1, Mojo, Greek from US, Jackal from Australia & Jamie Mao (pm me on FB) & to others i forgot to mention :P  i love u guys.. hopefully i could be back soon.. 

Hasta la vista

Edited by Chosen One
spelling

How could anyone forget you?

Pretty much everyone you mentioned with the exception of RIS (and occasionally Greek) left the community though.

Hi, Welcome back, i hope we get along well, a nice to meet you.
The truth that Lasse, did a good job with this community, Gave him a lot of dedication, and a lot of time. Again thanks for everything. As for you, if you want to pass by zombie mod, i'm always online, see you soon.

Edited by Nhuck

Chosen! Good seeing you dude you just suddenly dropped and left a year or two ago, whenever it was. Glad to see you back though!