Renegade Army • Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lasse

Staff Update #7

@Arash Good Luck with everything man! It's been an pleasure getting to know you. Hope to see you around on the servers =)

and Congrats to @FriedPotato and @BLaCK-D3V!L for their well-deserved promotions!

I'm sorry to the Cs:Go admins that the server is no longer... but you should all come play 1.6 - it's better anyways, besides the graphics lol

And good luck @Cooki3_Monst3r with your Developing role - you and Wrath will make a great team. Now go fix the classic server so its stops bugging out when we change maps LOL JK.. kinda. 

and that's a shame to see what happened with Enlil =( ---> didn't think Enlil would respond or react that way -- but I agree that those type of actions, especially from an admin should not be tolerated in this community. 

Well.. Cya in the game all!

Thank you @Scape

And good luck with your life @Arash take care of yourself :)

Edited by BLaCK-D3V!L

Wow a lot of great old admins resign at once. RIP csgo servers, I hope one day you guys would open it up again. Even though I only had been in the csgo server once, I would like to thank those who have spent their time on this community. Congratulations for the new ones. and dont worry Arash, I'm proud of being part of this community, proof is on my steam profile xdd

Congratulations everyone and those resigining will not be forgotten! For my experience, being Server Manager with Arash has been awesome and I'd like to thank him for that (also his role as Clan Leader). He's put a lot of time into this community, and I think between the two of us (lots to wrath/wachi, and lasse boosting) we've made the Server more enjoyable, entertaining and active again.

Obviously welcome back anytime, we'll still see you around though!

And everyone else, congrats again up Promotions, Cookie has done a lot for this community as well. As for no more CSGO, I think this is a great step. Had it been more active, like when it first started, it would still be around but, ya I think a great decision right now shutting them down.