The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

RIS`

[EVENT] Night at the DM!

48 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, RIS` said:

@aimetti has won the event!

Thank you to everyone for participating and I apologize for the issues. I'll try my best to test/fix any issues in the upcoming events. I apologize once again. 

There is nothing to apologize for. The event might not have been perfect but that's hardly your fault. This was the first event that you have hosted as the 'Event Manager' so nobody should expect it to be perfect.

Use it as an experience that you have learned some things from which will help you make the future events even better.

Congratulations @aimetti good 1

@aimetti Congrats to your event win - I'm looking forward to the next event where I can hopefully be able to participate in. :pistol:

Sorry I missed it but thank you so much too RIS for taking the time to put this event on and a big thank you to all who participated. 

Congrats @aimetti bae!

Announcement is still on haha @RIS`