The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

RIS`

[EVENT] Night at the DM!

48 posts in this topic

Starting off with the same!

First player to reach a score of 127 wins a prize!

When's this event? July 1st, 2017. Event will begin at 11 PM UTC.

This event will obviously take place in the DM (198.12.64.188:27017) server. All bots will be removed during the time of the event.

To register for this event, just post below. We'll all be joining discord as well so that we can yell and swear at each other and overall just have fun~

Players participating:

1. Lasse [x]
  2. mAtte+ [x]
  3. LiquidBullets [x]
  4. Nhuck [x]
  5. iSUCK
  6. BlackDevil
  7. Nour [x]
  8. Motasem
  9. Category RKO [x]
  10. AnnaLee
  11. toothz [x]
  12. YoutubeItzFaith [x]
  13. FriedPotato [x]
  14. MrKawaiiKun
  15. Honeybunny [x]
  16. Doffy [x]
  17. Boneless [x]
Edited by RIS`

I will try to be there. Saturday's are hard for me to pull off.  But thank you for putting events like this together. I think it's really cool. 

that time will be on Friday  3 : 30 A.M in Tehran. and all country is sleep. but i`ll try to join. :)

if that Time is 3:30 am in your country, that means in my country Time is will be 1:30 and that is bad. but i won't sleeping.

((( ان شاء الله )))