DoctOr Daniel

Your doctor still alive.

I saw that we have new people in our community and I also realized that Renegade Army got again more people ^^ only needs the people plays now in the zombie server, so I decided to make an intro about min for those who do not know me.

My name is Daniel, better known as DoctOr, a Portuguese race boy  from Brazil, 15 years old and I have an English very ugly, but i hope do you not laughing at him. I play here since 2014 together with @Cobra and @N!ghT'S,, I'm a zombie player and you can find me on the zombie server and try to compare my skill but from time to time I'm also playing in the dust2 and tdm. I'm currently a little away from the computer because of school and I also got a job, and I'm currently working as a administrative helper (do not ask me how i has this work, because I don't know).

I have a goal that is to be graphic designer or civil engineer I still do not know what I want to follow, I am funny or no, friendly, a lovely fairy, I do not like lasagna, I prefer dad cr7 than messi and other things .

Enough, i hope make new friends and for those who are new and do not know  about me, greetings!

Edited by DoctOr Daniel
Lol, i was trying to put his name here.
  • Like 9

very nice. good luck on your new job Daniel. and its good for you with hard work both working and studying. 

• Like 1

It's good to see him again, I missed him. i hope to see you more often in the zombie city, Good luck with your work.

• Like 1

I remember when i did my intro long time ago in this foro, i wanted be industrial engineer, last year i graduated and now i am industrial engineer, i hope  you graduate and share it in the foro

• Like 2

Welcome back Daniel and best of luck with Career Decisions! Pick something you truly enjoy and there's an Active Demand for it in your area. Cheers!

• Like 1

ayeeee, welcome back @DoctOr Daniel see you at zm about to rek u so hard eks dee :P 

btw, i havent seen @N!ghT'S, a long time d000ddd

Edited by Cobra
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cobra said:

ayeeee, welcome back @DoctOr Daniel see you at zm about to rek u so hard eks dee :P 

btw, i havent seen @N!ghT'S, a long time d000ddd

Haha, I remember you destroying my soul, but it was only because you reached the highest level first before me. And yes, it has been a while since I've seen @N!ghT'S, and it's been over 2 years since I've seen @Warner :/ Old players are fading over :(

• Like 2

On 6/18/2017 at 2:18 PM, DoctOr Daniel said:

Haha, I remember you destroying my soul, but it was only because you reached the highest level first before me. 

gotta play smart EKS DE 

• Like 1

pff i am late but Hi DoctOr...

hhh I don't like you because you always killing in game :V and most important think is always looking on my spellings Lol.

I'm just kidding bro anyway welcome back,

hope see you in zombie server :)

Edited by BLaCK-D3V!L
Changing spellings hhh :p
  • Like 1