RIS`

[EVENT] Night at the DM!

First player to reach a score of 127 wins a prize!

When's this event? June 10th, 2017. Event will begin at 9 PM UTC.

This event will obviously take place in the DM (198.12.64.188:27017) server. All bots will be removed during the time of the event. I haven't decided what the prize(s) will be yet, will update this topic in the near future.

To register for this event, just post below. If there aren't enough people for the event by Friday, it'll be postponed to some other date or pretty much not take place at all. We'll all be joining discord as well so that we can yell at each other and swear and overall just have fun~

Players: 

1. San_Cvander
  2. Lasse
  3. Alcayde
  4. Liquidbullets
  5. MrKawaiiKun
  6. Plato

Edited by RIS`
  • Like 3

pff...i like too much to join but again the time is collision with my work time.

I'll see if I can do this later this week.

Btw, you may want to post the date like "June 10th, 2017" instead of dd/mm/yyyy because in the USA it's backwards (mm/dd/yyyy).

• Like 1

I may be moving next weekend so i dont know but if i get to play CS i will go DM anyways

1 hour ago, Liquidbullets said:

I'm in.

Think we could enable a free for all mode so team kills count as well?

Lol that will be PURE CHAOS! but with that being said.. might be fun! lol

I really want to be part of this -- but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it timewise... 

If a lot of people are having trouble with the time, it can always be adjusted. Is Sunday a better day? @Ali @Scape @AnnaLee

4 hours ago, Liquidbullets said:

Think we could enable a free for all mode so team kills count as well?

Sounds good! We'll see.

Edited by RIS`