Jump to content

Recommended Posts

added /cam function, also has /cam2 function.

you'll need to give us time for a respawn system

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2017 at 7:15 PM, Wrath said:

added /cam function, also has /cam2 function.

you'll need to give us time for a respawn system

Thank you and Ofc I will be patient.

 

u can post here if you are done Adding Respawn's

Edited by dev1n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dev1n said:

u can post here if you are done Adding Respawn's

Pretty sure he knows that...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!! 

i was playing and thinking why we can't heal our self in surf?

so, we can add something on super mario room? or when i killed blood increases ... i prefer to add something on super mario room.  

@Wrath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BruchoGun said:

Hi everyone!! 

i was playing and thinking why we can't heal our self in surf?

so, we can add something on super mario room? or when i killed blood increases ... i prefer to add something on super mario room.  

@Wrath

 

You would need to be more specific. Are you suggesting that you gain hitpoints when killing another player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's Good idea to have hitpoints in surf too.

like deathmatch ..... healing the player if he kills.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


About us

Renegade Army was established back in January 2011 and started off as a Counter Strike 1.6 community. The community has been expanding since then and has evolved from being a community solely focused on Counter Strike 1.6 to now being a Counter Strike: Global Offensive community as well.
Read more: click here

Contact Staff

×
UA-96037465-1