Wrath

[NEW][UPDATE] CS 1.6 Connecting your KeyID with forums

Hi, I've been working on a feature for awhile now and I wouldn't call it final yet since there might be some issues that will occur at times plus it still lacks some features.

You can now integrate your forums ID with your in game ID, it used to be kind of "confusing" for many players how exactly to do it. If you want to know the old method that was used which still works say ra_forumid help in console.

I'm sure however that it's much easier now and this is how it's done:

1. Go to your profile then click the "edit profile"

735b875de6234ac6af95c3db899fad5c.png

2. Look for "KeyID".

3KZ-xuC-T7iPCSa-xv_J3Q.png

3. Type the KeyID that you're using ingame then save. (if you don't know it then go to one of our servers then say /account and choose account info, you'll see your keyID in chat)

zxd-epWLScGQA-IBixcXjg.png

4. go back to your game and say /checkid.

5d5bfc38b87a4c0cb461a0767a117357.png

This will show a list of profile ids that uses your keyID, choose the one you own, to know it's pretty simple, just look at the link of your profile.

For example mine is http://renegade.army/forums/index.php?/profile/1980-wrath/ so in this case my forum id is 1980.

bc239d7a9b294f9091eb7b89cc3a381e.png

That means 1980 would show up in the list after saying /checkid.

Once you choose it, it will connect your KeyID to your forum account.

Q&A:

What does this do?

This will allow your game account to know what you own in your forums account and vice versa.

For example: if you're in rA's main clan then the game will automatically add the in-game tag.

Another example is shown in my own profile here: http://renegade.army/forums/index.php?/profile/1980-wrath/

As you can see it shows my in game stats around the servers. This will also show your in game account information and perks information.

You can expect more features to come along if this proves to be stable.

How do I remove a forum id from my keyID?

Simply type ra_forumid delete in console

How do I prevent others from using my keyID?

Well, when you say /checkid and choose your own forum id it will automatically remove your keyID from the rest of the forum ids except the one you chose, and of course. if you choose "none." it will remove all of them.

How do I delete the stats from my profiles or other related fields?

say /account ingame then you'll see in menu Forums profile updater, this will show a list of the things that gets updated, servers stats, account and perks.

choose one to toggle it on or off.

when you reconnect after the changes, it will erase all the updates you had in your profile that you're allowing anymore and only keeps the ones you wanted.

How do I allow only certain servers to update their stats on my profile?

see question: "How do I delete the stats from my profiles or other related fields?"

Why is /checkid not showing anything?

Well it's simple, you didn't type the correct keyID you're using ingame.

Hope you all enjoy.

3 minutes ago, CATEGORYRKO said:

I lost my weapon m4a1

did you use the clan tag?

also did you say /skins to switch between custom and default?

alright fixed

updated:

How do I delete the stats from my profiles or other related fields?

say /account ingame then you'll see in menu Forums profile updater, this will show a list of the things that gets updated, servers stats, account and perks.

choose one to toggle it on or off.

when you reconnect after the changes, it will erase all the updates you had in your profile that you're allowing anymore and only keeps the ones you wanted.