The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Plato

[GIVEAWAY] Nation Red Steam Game Giveaway!

11 posts in this topic

Alright people, you know the drill... And if you don't... Pick a number from 0-100. A winner will be drawn in a few weeks. Just a reminder for anyone participating, you must have a valid Steam Account and be able to add me.

This game is Nation Red.

'Nation Red is an ultra fast infinite play arena-based shooter providing an exceptional close-quarter battlefield experience. Fight thousands of zombie mutants and their bosses in frantic bloody gameplay while earning close to 100 perks. Fight in Barricade, Survival or Free Play mode.'

http://store.steampowered.com/app/39800/

Good luck!

Edited by Plato

@Ali omg you can't get Steam in Iran or wherever you are, unless you figured it out? Lol

@Plato bro, if i win i`ll give the clones or the gifts to you or the person who needs it. lol bam bam brothers :)