Lasse

[Update #4] Revival of our CS:GO community.

Throughout the past couple of months both Admins and players have been asking about the CS:GO servers and now the time has come. I am glad to finally be able to announce that we have decided to revive the CS:GO side of Renegade Army.

What is happening?

• A new and improved server machine has been bought with the sole purpose of hosting our CS:GO servers.
  • Cooki3 is once again back to do what he does best. He has already put in a lot of work to first of all bring back the beloved Tier 1 Surf server.
  • The CS:GO Admins are once again ready to administrate the server in the best way possible.
  • The CS:GO rules have been revised and adjusted.
  • The entire ban list has been erased meaning everyone will once again be allowed back into our CS:GO servers.
  • All of the times have been reset.

Cooki3 has been working on the Tier 1 server for some time while the Admins have been brainstorming on how to run the servers in the best way possible. We are currently focusing on the Tier 1 server but in the near future we will start working on the a Tier 2 server as well. We will very likely create even more CS:GO servers in the future but for right now the surf servers is our primary focus.

Important information:

CS:GO Tier 1 IP: 192.99.0.157:27015

CS:GO Admin list: http://renegade.army/forums/index.php?/topic/14330-csgo-admin-list

CS:GO Rules: http://renegade.army/forums/index.php?/topic/14543-csgo-rules/

Admin Applications: *link will be added later as it's not done yet*

• Like 6

I'm glad it's all ready to go, and I look forward to seeing everyone on the server! A big thanks to @Lasse and @Cooki3_Monst3r for making this happen :D <3 

• Like 3

@kRumZ Now please stop messaging me " WHERE IS THE CSGO SERVER" 

• Like 1

@Lasse, @Cooki3_Monst3r, Thank you. I shall grant you unlimited calcium so you'll always hav gud bonez for the rest of your lives. 

DOOT DOOT.

• Like 2

@Jaxiki chill fam havent messaged you that in time my dood

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kRumZ said:

@Jaxiki chill fam havent messaged you that in time my dood

Right, you just spammed the shout box with it instead.

@Liquidbullets Chill tf out guy i did it like once jesus christ.. admins need to chilllllllllllllllllll

yay its cumming back! wb @Cooki3_Monst3r

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

Renegade Army was established back in January 2011 and started off as a Counter Strike 1.6 community. The community has been expanding since then and has evolved from being a community solely focused on Counter Strike 1.6 to now being a Counter Strike: Global Offensive community as well.
Read more: click here

Contact Staff

UA-96037465-1