HUMPTY

<::: GG Suggestion :::>

13 posts in this topic
On 2/3/2017 at 8:01 AM, FATE ONE said:

This is totally minor but I noticed that the server still thinks we have some of the maps that we removed. I think its an automatic feature, its the thing at the bottom that says at the start of the round "map change will occur to gg_mahitto in 44:32 mins". It has no effect on the map change and as far as I can tell doesn't interfere with the RTV. Just an extremely trivial server error.

In addition: I've been meaning to post this for awhile. Is there anyway we can get custom player skins for the admins? I've seen it on other servers before. Not necessary but I think it would be fun!

Actually the server WILL switch to gg_mahitto, but only if no one votes at all, or if there are no players in the server.  In other words, we still have those maps installed and can access them, but they won't appear in the vote menu options.  

Custom player skins could be cool.  How would that work though?  Are there downloadable skins, do we need to create them, etc?

1 person likes this

On 2/6/2017 at 7:12 AM, Honeybunny said:

Actually the server WILL switch to gg_mahitto, but only if no one votes at all, or if there are no players in the server.  In other words, we still have those maps installed and can access them, but they won't appear in the vote menu options.  

Custom player skins could be cool.  How would that work though?  Are there downloadable skins, do we need to create them, etc?

We have them on Zombie, and there are quite a lot that are downloadable. I think skins are nothing but detrimental on any servers you need to be able to accurately shoot people, because a lot of times the skins simply do not match hit boxes.

1 person likes this

On 2/8/2017 at 6:51 PM, Liquidbullets said:

because a lot of times the skins simply do not match hit boxes.

Totally agree with this, unless you get default models with tiny modifications (coloring, custom textures, etc).  

1 person likes this