Merry Christmas! 

Psst.. If the snow is bothering you, you can click on 'Themes' in the bottom left corner and choose the 'Christmas 2017 (without snow) theme.

Honeybunny

Bug Reports and Suggestions

9 hours ago, AnnaLee said:

Referring to your example picture, I see you throw a HE grenade on the wall and it BUMPS on the wall...

and the TRAIL clearly begins AFTER the HE grenade BUMPS...

Now, your last post tells me you'd like having a trail behind the HE grenade even BEFORE it BUMPS on the wall...

correct ?

Actually, he wants a grenade trail, no matter what it does, lol. In my opinion, I hate the trails in normal games, if it can be toggle-able, then I won't mind having it. As long as I don't have to keep turn it off every time I join or round map ^_^.

• Like 1

@AnnaLee no I take these just to see you and wrath about the trail bot not to throw it on the wall i want to see trail behind the bumb when I throw it ok

So we are talking about adding a plugin that would make the grenades have a trail behind it

im waiting a few days to see what is the general opinion of this request

• Like 1

Minor update... Ive changed the ultrakill sound for the ultra combo from killer instinct :D

• Like 2