Merry Christmas! 

Psst.. If the snow is bothering you, you can click on 'Themes' in the bottom left corner and choose the 'Christmas 2017 (without snow) theme.

Honeybunny

Bug Reports and Suggestions

the plugin is loading altough I uploaded the souds folder in the wrong place i guess Ill have to draw @Wrath attention on this

Edit: a little update... I just entered the server and it downloaded the sounds of the plugin so I think I did everything correctly...

Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/triplekill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/multikill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/ultrakill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/killingspree_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/megakill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/holyshit_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/ludicrouskill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/rampage_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/unstoppable_ultimate.wav'

this is the errors msg that appears into the console, theres an error line for every sounds

@Wrath

@Wrath can u make these trail to the bumb   The bomb is in red and The bomb that blinded in blue :)

de_dust20006.bmp

On 9/16/2017 at 8:33 AM, Motasem Sahle said:

@Wrath can u make these trail to the bumb   The bomb is in red and The bomb that blinded in blue :)

de_dust20006.bmp

You'll have to get enough people to agree about it so @AnnaLee installs it.

On 9/13/2017 at 7:31 PM, AnnaLee said:

the plugin is loading altough I uploaded the souds folder in the wrong place i guess Ill have to draw @Wrath attention on this

Edit: a little update... I just entered the server and it downloaded the sounds of the plugin so I think I did everything correctly...

Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/triplekill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/multikill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/ultrakill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/killingspree_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/megakill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/holyshit_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/ludicrouskill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/rampage_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/unstoppable_ultimate.wav'

this is the errors msg that appears into the console, theres an error line for every sounds

@Wrath

I'll look into it

edit: fixed and also added an option to toggle the sounds. say /killsound or /killsounds

Edited by Wrath
updated & fixed
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Wrath said:

I'll look into it

edit: fixed and also added an option to toggle the sounds. say /killsound or /killsounds

Great thx my friend !

@lola shmola

thanks @Wrath and @AnnaLee !!

• Like 1

@Motasem Sahle im not certain about what your asking...

so please help me helping you :)

• Like 2

@AnnaLee just make trail to the bumb  (any beautiful trail)

Okay... if I understand correctly you want to see a trail behind HE after it bounces on a wall in Deathmatch server right ?

NOT really i want to see the trail behind the bumb when i throw ok @AnnaLee

Edited by Motasem Sahle

Referring to your example picture, I see you throw a HE grenade on the wall and it BUMPS on the wall...

and the TRAIL clearly begins AFTER the HE grenade BUMPS...

Now, your last post tells me you'd like having a trail behind the HE grenade even BEFORE it BUMPS on the wall...

correct ?