Honeybunny

Bug Reports and Suggestions

yay finally

so

when map is about to change,all the players drop their guns except the bots,thus,if you got a bot enemy in front of you,you're going to die and you can't even protect yourself 

deaths highly affect your rank and i think these are unnecessary and pointless deaths

Edited by theprodigy12

firstly ranking doesn't really matter but just a death right at that point, not gonna be so deeply affective on ur rank trust me but also u can avoid it when it's about that time when u kn the map is gonna change nd all players are stuck, right 2 seconds before of it,  just switch ur weapon to knife nd wait for 2  -3 seconds nd then switch back to pistol or rifle nd this time it won't make u drop it so in those tiny seconds u can dodge the bot's bullets by jumping or crouching, that's pretty evident. That's wat I do too.

or the owners can fix that so we don't think too much about it

and a death doesn't really affect your rank but affects your skill points and you do rank up more slowly afterwards 

wrote a quick plugin to block attacks during map change, tag me if this issue still happens.

• Like 1

Bots still can kill after the end round freeze

Edited by AnnaLee
Edit my words

Could you consider integrate a some good AIM maps and maybe a few FY in the map pool please  ?

That would be great

• Like 1