Wrath

Lost Progress

79 posts in this topic
On 9/6/2016 at 3:43 PM, THE LiTTlE HERO said:

i am not able to do that plz help me for my xp and money plz come online and donte me xp of 3600000

done

On 9/1/2016 at 3:31 AM, Gunz said:

Lost 20+ mil

Edit: My Rank currently gets reset every time the map switches. If i reconnect right away or soon after the rank stays "reset". If i connect to the server over a period of time, i receive my rank back then resets again once the map changes.

your cause is that you're getting autologin on your steam ID, say /account and change autologin to "No"

I have moved your progress to your new forumkey

my probem is that my exp is reset wanted to charge my account and then the key but I do not load from your page some clever way to recover my exp update with system restore on my computer. in the game is loaded forumkey but my account on your page does not load if I lose exp I have no way to reload the quisas forumkey those exp I have to be transferred to the new account that I

thanks hopefully the translator is not garbage because I am from Argentina

es que mi procesos estan en el viejo mi cuenta se borro o no me carga  y asi tener seguro mi exp y despues ¿como cargo en el otro ordenador? esta es la nueva que me cree por que la otra se borro hasta lo tenia anotado tambien iba a decir si necesito algo mas para RZ clan ahora tengo precisamente 3637439 de exp

Honestly,  I do not yet know if I've lost all my status too, due to me remaining banned, and not yet being decided on of I should get unbanned, but honestly I had millions of money, I don't remember how much, and millions of XP, and I also had VIP :3

On 9/17/2016 at 2:56 AM, XxX LEONEL XxX1 said:

my probem is that my exp is reset wanted to charge my account and then the key but I do not load from your page some clever way to recover my exp update with system restore on my computer. in the game is loaded forumkey but my account on your page does not load if I lose exp I have no way to reload the quisas forumkey those exp I have to be transferred to the new account that I

thanks hopefully the translator is not garbage because I am from Argentina

fixed

My VIP is not linked to my fkey anymore, can anyone please fix this?

[rA_Bank] Logged into your bank account with balance of 848100.
[rA_Bank] Created backup bank with balance of 848100.
[rZ Exp] Logged into your Exp with level:6467.
[rZ Exp] Logged into your Exp with name:Vinylzaum.

I don't remember this being any of my info??

Edited by LukaVIP

@Wrath Also missing my VIP