Lasse

New servers?

@Zer0virusx It is in my plans to add AWP-AIM maps on Deathmatch server with team spawning

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AnnaLee said:

@Zer0virusx It is in my plans to add AWP-AIM maps on Deathmatch server with team spawning

Not bad I guess lol

On 9/6/2016 at 8:29 PM, Toxyn said:

How about a stealth mod, triple jump, nade boost Rats server.

This is my favorite game mod. However, i dont like it on Rats server. Prefer it on the classic servers.

@AnnaLeeThat's a good idea :) Much easier to maintain I presume

15 hours ago, Eddy Spaghetti said:

This is my favorite game mod. However, i dont like it on Rats server. Prefer it on the classic servers.

I used to play that all the time, called supersoldier wasn't it? Servers wouldn't be classing then though.

9 hours ago, RIS` said:

I used to play that all the time, called supersoldier wasn't it? Servers wouldn't be classing then though.

Yea, super soldier mod. It's where we met. 

Yea, not classic mod but just the orig. maps. nuke, prodigy, italy, dust, dust2 and the like.

• Like 1

i would like to play on this community super soldier server for nostalgic reason. basically what made me stay in the game for a couple of years. used to play on InT and WrN-Fx (my old clan <333 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ozys said:

i would like to play on this community super soldier server for nostalgic reason. basically what made me stay in the game for a couple of years. used to play on InT and WrN-Fx (my old clan <333 )

I USED TO NO LIFE ON InT AND WrN-Fx! WrN-Fx was the shit man.

• Like 1