Lasse

New servers?

75 posts in this topic

renegade army, it is still don't have one server has must be on renegade army , we need to add pintball in servers. 

thnx

Have you guys tried doing CS:GO ZE? It may be to competitive considering the amount of ZE servers there are 

1 hour ago, iSUCK cs1.6 said:

^. I am confused?

He's saying that there's a server you guys don't have and that is Pintball or I presume he meant to say Paintball / dodgeball.

Edited by `miku.

On 6/24/2017 at 6:25 PM, `miku. said:

Have you guys tried doing CS:GO ZE? It may be to competitive considering the amount of ZE servers there are 

I have actualled suggested to Cooki3 that we create a CS:GO Zombie Escape server for quite some time now. The main issue is that he has lately gotten extremely busy IRL and to some extend has lost the interest in CS:GO coding in the first place.

18 hours ago, Lasse said:

I have actualled suggested to Cooki3 that we create a CS:GO Zombie Escape server for quite some time now. The main issue is that he has lately gotten extremely busy IRL and to some extend has lost the interest in CS:GO coding in the first place.

Ahh, I see. I mean, have you tried creating it without the coder as well? Life is the turn an event for everything. :/