Sign in to follow this  
Lasse

Welcome.

Lasse    1,315

IMPORTANT: Your old password will not work. You will have to go through the 'forgotten password' process and get it changed.

Welcome to our new forum!

We have decided to move away from vBulletin and use IPB as our forum software instead.

As you can tell we (read: Cooki3) have managed to migrate all of the forum sections, topics, posts, users and private messages. I think it is safe to say that we all owe him a big thank you.

There are still things that needs to be done:

• Create usergroups.
    • Add people to said usergroups.
      • Enable specific access for each usergroup (access to private forum sections, mod panel, admin panel etc).
  • Change the theme / skin of the forum. 
    • The current one is not the one we will be using.
  • Other small things to be done here and there.

I will try and get all of these things done either later today or tomorrow. I have to leave in an hour and will be gone for six hours or so. I am already in a lack of sleep so chances are I'll be heading straight to bed when I get home later today.

Hatch    47

really liking the new forum software. good job lasse and cookie! do we have tagging users enabled yet @lasse?

LIVELIFE    61

@Hatch i have had no issues with the tagging users working.

Lasse    1,315
12 minutes ago, Hatch said:

really liking the new forum software. good job lasse and cookie! do we have tagging users enabled yet @lasse?

It should work, yes. It's something that's automatically enabled on IPB boards. 

All there's left to do is adding clan usergroups, fixing links around the forum and adding a proper theme. 

Hatch    47

figured out that to tag u need to start with an @ otherwise if you put the username first and then add the @ symbol it wont tag like in my post above. no issue.

Lasse    1,315

If some of you for whatever reason prefer the blue / darkish theme we had before you can still use that. Go do the bottom left corner of the site and click on 'Theme' to change it:

5dbf1f612c.png