Sign in to follow this  
igra2020

cs in steam

Usually we have steam players in clan. However there have been 1 or 2 non-steamers. Sometimes we make exceptions in certain situations.

To me, that rule is more about having 50+ hours and steam account is a good way to confirm that. Also, with steam players it is "less likely" that a hacker apply for it (We actually had a non-steamer in clan who later we found out he started hackin on server).

That being said which is an answer to that general question, you have been banned several times for hacking on server (and you have been evading of course). It is strange to me that you know how to post here but you don't appeal your ban.

Long story short, you will not be accepted in clan with or without steam !

Edited by Arash

Usually we have steam players in clan. However there have been 1 or 2 non-steamers. Sometimes we make exceptions in certain situations.

To me, that rule is more about having 50+ hours and steam account is a good way to confirm that. Also, with steam players it is "less likely" that a hacker apply for it (We actually had a non-steamer in clan who later we found out he started hackin on server).

That being said which is an answer to that general question, you have been banned several times for hacking on server (and you have been evading of course). It is strange to me that you know how to post here but you don't appeal your ban.

Long story short, you will not be accepted in clan with or without steam !

Hmm? I was banned once in the main server but it was accidental

I've never used any kind of hacks in the renegade army servers

Hmm? I was banned once in the main server but it was accidental

I've never used any kind of hacks in the renegade army servers

You were banned once by [MENTION=4920]Sup?[/MENTION] who later said he banned the wrong person. But you have an earlier ban by me from Aug. 2015 which you obviously evaded it and you have another ban by @klaathax.

So there is no point for continuing the discussion in this topic. Locked