igra2020

counter strike 1.6 skin?

11 posts in this topic

I've seen a lot of Ra. people in the renegade army server De dust 2 only using a red skin for their deagle, ak 47 and m4a1. I really like the skin and I would like to know where can I get it.

Thanks!

still u can get it for urself too customely, just google it nd download weapons's files nd copy / paste in each specific file in csstrike folder nd u will see ur weapons in that skin, nu matter which server u go.

I guess u gotta check that thingi in ur csstrike folder under skins / clans stuff which is already downloaded in ur pc through server's side.

Browse "http://gamebanana.com/skins/games/4254" to find a bunch of different skins for player models and weapon models, download and replace the existing file in the folder. I also advise that you create another folder on your PC for the original skins, or you can just re-download Counter-Strike.

Directory:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike\models"

Yep, this skins are from Zombie mode, search in cstrike folder, models, ra and u will find it.

[MENTION=16383]Enlil[/MENTION] i could try to upload them to mediafire and then send you link to download them but i have to take permission from [MENTION=2988]Wrath[/MENTION] [MENTION=5097]Wachi[/MENTION] can i do that?

@Enlil i could try to upload them to mediafire and then send you link to download them but i have to take permission from @Wrath @Wachi can i do that?

This topic was related to Main 1, not Zombie (He's talking about the Clan guns). Besides, there's no need to upload 'em since you can join the server and download it.

Can a Head admin lock this topic? it's old an the question got an answer already.