Sign in to follow this  
Hatch

New Owner!!

36 posts in this topic

I'm proud to present our new Owner [MENTION=4992]Lasse[/MENTION]!

He has been tremendous with all the help around RA, he more than deserves to be Owner, hes deserved this for a while now but I just didn't like him so didn't promote him. :P

He is going to come in as someone with years of experience under his belt, dealing with admins, servers, and forums. He will be a perfect fit as an owner.

I would also like to announce that [MENTION=7474]Cooki3_Monst3r[/MENTION] has been promoted to Co-Owner. Cooki3 has been instrumental in helping us with our CSGO servers. This will bring him in line with Wrath. They both work on the server side as our primary coders and server techs.

[MENTION=4924]Arash[/MENTION] has stepped up to be our Server Manager for Main 1. He will be in charge of making sure server has active admins and he will communicate any plugins or changes needed for that server.

Please help me congratulate all these new higher slaves for my collection in the basement! :dancing_guy:

It feels odd to be the one being promoted and not the one making the topic promoting others.

When I joined the community and had to buy my admin because I didn't really know anyone I never thought I'd end up being here more than 3½ years later. I still remember playing Zombie Escape with [MENTION=2988]Wrath[/MENTION] and GG when I first joined heh.

I know that this is going to sound extremely cliché and absolutely pathetic but I sincerely wanna thank all of the admins that we have (and obviously a bunch of the retired ones as well). This community has been running for a very long time considering the fact that it's a CS community and that wouldn't have been possible without the insane amount of work of the admins.

Congratulations to [MENTION=7474]Cooki3_Monst3r[/MENTION]. I don't think we've ever had someone becoming a Co Owner in less than a year before but you absolutely deserve it homoboi <3. Congratulations to [MENTION=4924]Arash[/MENTION] as well and thank you for becoming the Server Manager of the Main server. I couldn't think of anyone who'd do a better job at it than you.

He has a lot under his belt, if you know what I mean. ;)

Congratulations man, you totally deserve it. You have been nothing but helpful to me and all the other admins that have joined this community. The amount of time you dedicate to Renegade is amazing, your dedication to this single community is something I've never seen in an admin before. Despite all the shit that gets thrown on you from players, you've always maintained your cool and responded in like the best way possible, humorous too. I swear I don't think I could EVER pull that off, even in the BEST circumstances. It's one of your best qualities, your main strong point, other than Geography.

I can't really say I'm much surprised that you're being promoted, I mean, it HAD to happen sometime, but of course, congratulations you runt and I hope you get demoted twice back to Head or Senior so we can all laugh at you while you cry vinegar.

Lot's of things to say, not the place. You're awesome, stay awesome. <3

Cookie's like frolicking past the ranks, LOL. But truly, it might be a little early and some might find it weird, but there's no way to justify that you DON'T deserve these promotions. The work and time you put into everything is just pure amazing, you fix everything that's passed on to you in a matter of minutes and that is amazing. You've made these Surf Servers so unbelievably unique, that people get angry, want to leave, leave, come back because they can't leave something so good. Way too hardworking. You are the boss.

Arash, I can't say I'm surprised too. The perspective and ideas you've brought into the rA team is really, really nice. An awesome change. I'm a 100% sure you'll bring a new perspective to the server as well, and I wish you the best of luck on it! Still remember your first app, pretty cool to see you here!

Congratulations to the three of you!

I can't say much for the 1.6 side of things, but as for the cs:go side of this community [MENTION=4992]Lasse[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7474]Cooki3_Monst3r[/MENTION] are absolutely essential to its continuous prosperity. 100% deserved.

Congrats Cookie, good luck Arash.

WAS ABOUT FUCKING TIME FOR YOU TO BECOME OWNER [MENTION=4992]Lasse[/MENTION] GRATZ