Renegade Army • Forums
whiteOut`

REAL LIFE ART!

Ok.So for the last few days i kept trying to find a thread where people posted their own 'physical' art.Not sigs or banners or custom sprays or avatars,just plain paper and pen art.Maybe a song you wrote,the kitchen wall you painted yourself, or maybe even the new Paris Hilton sculpture you made out of clay.If its art,you post it here!

well,ill go first shall i?

http://imgur.com/a/mqspR

tell me watcha think!:stupid:

Oh God, never seen something like this. Why dont you show your work to like a company that can sponser you in doing this art. It reminds me of the store "Green Earth" with stuff like this. Keep it up man

I usually draw digitally but here are a couple of my hand-drawn illustrations:

[MENTION=5139]Honeybunny[/MENTION] ,The digital illustrations of Lasse are quite amazing, lol jk. Good stuff white out and Honeybunny, good to see some artistic people here! :)

bruh,that city sketch was out of this world...

I was about to say the same thing o.O. Wow.

You and Honey have some awesome skills. :RpS_thumbsup:

@Honeybunny you made a poster for a Lightning Bolt gig? Did you go to it?? Was it gooD AS HELL??

@Honeybunny you made a poster for a Lightning Bolt gig? Did you go to it?? Was it gooD AS HELL??

Yeah man, I love those two dudes! I've seen them several times, and even got to open for them at that one. :D