SeekNStrike

GTA 5 Discussion

19 posts in this topic

GTA finally got released yesterday on steam at full retail price, $60.

Very interested in picking it up, having played past GTA's as well as GTA V itself on console. Wanted some insight from people I trust before I drop a fairly large amount of money on a game.

How does it run in multiplayer? Is there considerable lag and interp issues?

How does the game play on keyboard and mouse?

How easy / hard is it to meet up with friends online and mess around?

How smooth is the frame rate? (ie, driving through the city while shooting guns compared to driving in the middle of nowhere)

Any general discussion about the game is also appropriate here

Toothyy was saying that rockstar limits all their games on pc to like 30 fps, might seem pretty choppy and horrible if it's true.

I haven't tried the online version yet but the story mode so far is fun. I had sex with a dog in one of the missions.

Toothyy was saying that rockstar limits all their games on pc to like 30 fps, might seem pretty choppy and horrible if it's true.

The game runs at 60fps

How smooth is the frame rate when there's a lot of shit going on at once? I know it depends heavily on graphics card... but still

How smooth is the frame rate when there's a lot of shit going on at once? I know it depends heavily on graphics card... but still

you need to have a really good hard drive. i recomend an ssd

Games like GTA isnt meant for PC in my opinion. I played on 360 and now i play on ps4 and honestly its the same thing for both consoles with a little bit more HD graphics. Stopped playing tho, got bored...

lol? you know the game was born on PC and consoles took it cuz of its popularity. now i admit it that its size is so big that it'll take forever to fix the glitches but if it gets fixed there shouldnt be a problem with the game

The game runs at 60fps

L.A. Noire (other rockstar game) on my PC is capped at 30 fps lol, no options to undo it