Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slugeball

Sherlock (Starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman)

This show is amazing.

For those of you who have had the misfortune of either not hearing about it yet or just not seeing it, here is why its a show straight down from God himself:

1. Its Clever. Oh so clever. The mysteries in it boggle your brain, and when it all finally comes into perspective you feel like such an idiot for not seeing it earlier.

2. Its funny and very witty. The two main characters support their roll so well, its like a match made it heaven. The situations they are put into are so god damn ridiculous, and their comedic relief makes it such a satisfying show. Props to the script writer.

3. The directing and camera work is great. At no point was I ever lost at what was going on or where they were. It is beautifully shot and always keeps you at the edge of your seat.

4. Its Benedict Cumberbatch, and Martin Freeman from The Hobbit. Need more be said?

5. Get yourself a Netflix account and a king sized bowl of popcorn.

You're Welcome.

It's been on my watch list for a loooooooong time. This along with Modern Family. Holy shit I watched around 3~5 episodes of Modern Family, I was in tears.

Only found this thread for Sherlock search, but omg omg omg!

The Abominable Bride is here xD Season 4.

Anyone who hasn't taken the time to watch this series, really should.

From a British dude, new episode is shite

1 person likes this

I feel like they dumbed it down after the first two seasons to appeal to the masses.

DEFINITELY a GREAT show!! And even though I agree that they made it more.. mass appealing with the new episodes.. the FINAL episode was still pretty dam good. 

But I am BIAS because... I am a Cumberbitch lol.. <--- from an SNL skit if you haven't seen it.

But very witty and clever show indeed. I just finished watching the last episode. Anyone know if they are making more?? or is that it??

The episode was called "THE FINAL PROBLEM"

anyways, if there is more.. then GREAT!! and if not. then I'm gonna rewatch it with the wifey this time round.

Edited by Scape
1 person likes this

The ending is kinda cringey tbh. Though they said this season would be the last season, I believe theere will be either a new season or special episode because the last episode still left us with many questions

2 people like this

There's a rumor going on that there will be a "special" 4th episode in the latest season. It's based on what Sherlock said in one of the episodes, "Everyone always thinks that the 3rd one is the last one. I don't know why." Something along those lines. Sounds far-fetched, doesn't hurt to anticipate. 

1 person likes this