fUZEEE

Shovel Knight anyone?

Pretty hilarious, yet clever concept of a game. It's quite difficult actually -- watched my brother play it on his Wii U.

Similar to many games of the super mario series, it's a side scrolling platform game where you act as a knight using your shovel to combat foes and dig dirt to find jewels/gold. Continue through worlds and upgrade your armor to be a badass shovel knight. Brings about a super mario-like gameplay with a megaman feel to the game.

Concept: 8/10

Gameplay (by observation): 9/10

Visuals: 7/10 (relative to other games with similar gameplay)

Currently out for Wii U and PC. Releasing for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita in 2015.

Shovel Knight IGN Review:

I don't have a Wii so I've never heard of it. Surprised it's on PC as well, will check it out.

I love these type of games, literally LOVE retro old style platformers. Thanks for letting me know.

I don't have a Wii so I've never heard of it. Surprised it's on PC as well, will check it out.

I love these type of games, literally LOVE retro old style platformers. Thanks for letting me know.

It's one of those games that you just have to beat. Boss levels are annoyingly hard.

Try Super Meat Boy. I got pretty far but its amazingly difficult at first. Controls are a bit wonky but after a while you get used to it. Amazing game.

Try Super Meat Boy. I got pretty far but its amazingly difficult at first. Controls are a bit wonky but after a while you get used to it. Amazing game.

Now that game is just annoying! I watched some ragequit guy playing that game on youtube and i did not want to be him haha

It is an awesome must have game ! All the sweet references and the great soundtrack along with the tight controls makes you come back eager to clear the game !

there is also a dlc that makes you play a different character